In this article, we will discuss the Agent Inox.
At SeamlessDesk, we understand the critical importance of alerting Agents as soon as possible when issues arise or when tickets have been created.
We provide a few ways in which we do this.
The Agent Inbox #
Every Agent will have their own inbox located in the top right-hand corner of the menu bar. On the mobile app, it is located on the left-hand side of the screen.
Here is what it looks like on mobile:
Agents will see recent events or alerts if any of the following conditions are met.
- A ticket has been changed, and the ticket is assigned to the Agent.
- A ticket has been changed and the ticket has not been assigned to another Agent yet but belongs to the Department that the Agent is assigned to.
Here are the following events you will see in an Agents Inbox
- Ticket Created
- Type of ticket is changed
- Department is changed
- Comment from Requester
- When a ticket is assigned to that Agent
- When the attachment is added to the ticket
- Escalation alert
If the entry is yellow, it means that the event in the inbox is unread. W means that has already been read.
Note: all read activity will automatically be removed after 14 days.
If you need any assistance or if you have any questions, please contact SeamlessDesk support at Support@seamlessdesk.com.