SeamlessDesk Custom Reports #
You’ll notice that we just released an update to the SeamlessDesk, allowing for custom reports. This new custom reports module allows users to pull reports for all of SeamlessDesk’s Help Desk, ITAM, and ITSM modules.
Here are a couple of tips to help you get started:
Create A New Report #
- Hover over “Reports” in the left-hand navigation menu and then click “Custom.” This is the Custom Reports view.
- To create a new report, click the “+” button.
- In the pop-up menu, enter a name, select the module that you would like to base your report on (Report Type), select a Sort By and Order, and finally, whether you would like to make this report visible to your entire team or just for you.
- Once that is done, select the data points you want to add to your report by dragging and dropping the options in the right-hand box.
Note: Click the double arrow to select all report options.
- Hit “Create” once you are finished.
Edit or Delete A Report #
- To edit a report, select the pencil icon next to the report you would like to edit.
- Save once you are finished.
- To delete a report, hit the “X” next to the report you’d wish to remove.
Export Reports #
- From the Custom Report view, you can select to export your data. The following export options are available:
- Confirm your selection.
Filter A Report #
Once your report is created, you can add filters to it, allowing you to quickly find the data that is important to you.
- After going to the Custom Reports page, click on the report you would like to filter.
- Hit the filter icon in the top, right-hand side of the screen.
- In the top-up, hit the “+” button to add a filter.
- Select the filter type you would like to apply, the condition, and then the rule.
- Click “Update” when you are ready to view the changes.
Show or Hide Report Columns #
- After going to the Custom Reports page, click on the report you would like to view.
- Hit the column icon in the top, right-hand side of the screen.
- In the pop-up, select the data columns that you would like to view or select “Check All.”
- Scroll to the bottom and click “Update” once you are finished.
Dashboard FAQs: #
- Hit the eye icon to hide or show reports.
- Use the “Actions” to mass delete reports.
- Use the search bar to quickly find reports that you want to view, edit, or delete.
If you need any assistance or if you have any questions, please contact SeamlessDesk support at Support@seamlessdesk.com.