New SeamlessDesk Dashboard #
You’ll notice that we just released an update to the SeamlessDesk Dashboard. It now shows ITAM and ITSM widgets in addition to the Help Desk widgets.
Here are a couple of tips to help you get started:
- To make changes to your Dashboard, select the gear icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- You will find a list of all of the available widgets on the left-hand plane, broken down by category.
- To place a widget, select it from the left-hand side and drag it to the right-hand space.
- To remove a widget, drag and drop it to the square in the upper left-hand side of the screen.
- To edit the size of a widget, select and hold the double-sized arrow in the bottom right-hand corner of the widget box and drag to the desired size. Release once you have achieved the desired widget size.
Dashboard FAQs: #
- Dashboards are unique to each Agent/Admin—meaning that each person can have their own unique view, which can be customized to view only the things that are important to them.
- Dashboard Widgets can only be used once. Once a widget type has been placed on the Dashboard, it is removed from the list of available widgets.
- Dashboard stats are updated every 60 seconds.
If you need any assistance or if you have any questions, please contact SeamlessDesk support at Support@seamlessdesk.com.